Facts about MHA Carpenter Box Wealth Management
- Part of the MHA Carpenter Box Group, with a history dating back to 1923, MHA Carpenter Box Wealth Management (CBWM ) offer comprehensive financial planning services throughout the South East of England.
- Our experienced financial advisers work very closely with our professional tax advisers and solicitors to provide you with the most integrated wealth management solution you are likely to find.
- We have a team of experienced and qualified advisers and support staff committed to providing you with a professional service.
- We are, and will remain independent, unrestricted and without bias meaning you can be sure we will always act with integrity and seek the best solution matched to your needs and objectives.
Meet our team
Facts about our clients
We work with individuals, business owners and professionals throughout the various stages of life; whether you are a young family seeking protection against life’ s unforeseen events, building a savings portfolio for a specific purpose such as a mortgage or school fees, or planning your retirement or business exit, we have a range of solutions to meet your needs.
We believe that no client is “typical”, however, they do share some common needs and aspirations:
- You may have little time and/or inclination to manage your financial affairs;
- You are seeking expert financial advice and/or investment management;
- You need help formulating and maintaining a clear financial plan and strategy to make the most of your hard earned money;
- You need a sounding board and a discipline look at your finances from time to time;
- You are seeking a sense of control, peace of mind and financial freedom.
For more information on our services and how we can help get in touch with Roy Thompson on 01903 534587.
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) is an agency for arbitrating on unresolved complaints between regulated firms and their clients. Full details of FOS can be found at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk